banner1

banner1

Monday, January 11, 2016

Alone?


I walk through the empty house, bored, restless. It feels like forever that I haven’t seen you and I miss you. I miss your hands on my body, your mouth roaming over every inch of me, how you make me feel. 
I walk up the stairs to my bedroom and throw myself on the bed and stare ate the ceiling, still thinking of you and our last conversation. I so love teasing you, getting you all hot and bothered with the pics I take for you. It’s a double-edged sword though, because making you hard gets me wet every time. 
I blindly reach for the control, wanting to fill the silence with something, anything. I keep thinking of your big, hard cock and my mouth waters. I trace my lips with one of my fingertips, imagining it’s your cock. I suck on them like I’d like to do to you, while one hand slips under my shirt and cups my breast, squeezing slightly. That feels so good. I love it when you play with my breasts, cupping, rubbing, squeezing them. Love your mouth on them as you kiss and lick, suck and bite all over. My nipples harden thinking of your mouth on them. I pinch one between my thumb and forefinger and roll it, pulling just a bit before releasing it and doing the same with the other.
My clothes start to bother me, so I take off my top and shorts and lay back only in my panties. My hands go back to playing with my breasts, rubbing the palms over my nipples, squeezing, molding, pinching and flicking at them. One hand trails down my stomach, drawing lazy circles over my skin with my fingertips. Over and over again my fingers glide with light butterfly touches around my belly button, over my lower abdomen and hips, just brushing the top of my pussy. I let my legs fall open and place my palm against my pussy over my panties. I’m already damp and needy. I take them off and trail my fingers over and around my pussy lips and inner thighs, drawing out the moment, imagining your mouth and tongue doing the same thing to me.
As I slip one finger between my pussy lips I hear a noise at my bedroom door. I stop cold and look over. To my utter surprise, I see you at the door. How long have you been there? How long have you been watching me fantasize about you? Your gaze devours my body and I can see you’re already hard. I smile at that… Well, since you’ve been enjoying watching me, why not enjoy the rest of the show? I close my eyes and moan, arching my back, one hand tugging at my nipple, the other hand playing with my pussy. My fingers slide in easily through the wetness and heat. I hear you walk over to the bed as I circle my clit with one finger before pushing it into my opening and back out again.
You growl deep in your throat and I feel the bed dip beneath your weight. Suddenly you remove my hand, almost violently rip it away. I gasp and open my eyes to see what you’re doing just as your mouth connects with my pussy, your tongue licking me in one long stroke. My eyes almost roll back into my head and all I can do is moan and hold your head closer, arching my hips up against you. You lick and suck like a dying man thirsting for water, over and over your tongue moving along my pussy and my clit. You thrust it deep into me, fucking me with your tongue and then go back to licking and sucking my clit. My legs are shaking as you put them over your shoulders, opening me wider, positioning me to your liking. On and on you go, driving me higher until my orgasm washes over me and I yell out your name, shaking in your arms, my pussy pressed hard against your mouth.
You kiss my pussy one last time, and then crawl up my body, kissing me softly as you go along. You reach my lips, kissing me deeply, our tongues entwined and our breaths in sync. I can taste myself on your lips and tongue. I hug you close, wrapping my legs around your waist. You’re still fully clothed but I can feel your cock, hot and hard, against my pussy.  You pull away slightly and ask “Did you miss me?” and I laughingly reply “What do you think?”

No comments:

Post a Comment