banner1

banner1

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

An evening at home


The flickering light from the TV screen is the only illumination in the room as we relax on the couch after a long day.  You’re sitting on one end and I’m lying down with my head on your lap, my hands curled under my chin. You’re playing with my hair, running your fingers through it and gently brushing my back with your movements. After a while your hand runs down my side and slips under my shirt so that your fingers make small circles on my belly. Those circles move higher and higher until you cup my breast over my bra and squeeze it gently. You pull the soft cotton cup down to expose my nipple and cover it with your palm. It starts to grow hard and stiff under your hand and you take it between your fingers to pinch and roll it, making it even harder. I try to act indifferent, as if I’m concentrating on the show, when in truth I’d stopped paying attention the minute you slipped your hand under my shirt. My rapid breathing and low purr as you play with my nipple betray me. I arch my back slightly, seeking more contact with your hand and turn facing upward so you can play with my other breast. I turn my head to nuzzle your leg, your cock growing harder just a breath away from my mouth but covered by your shorts.

You shift slightly so you can bend down and kiss me, your fingers still playing with my nipples, moving from one to the other and back again. Our tongues twine around each other, sucking, thrusting, and exploring our mouths. After a few moments we break apart, our breaths a little ragged and unsteady. I get up off the couch and kneel in front of you, removing my shirt and bra as I do. You lower your shorts and your gloriously hard cock springs free, the veins clearly visible along your shaft. My mouth waters and I lick my lips in anticipation. Your cock jerks when you see me do that and a drop of pre-cum beads on the slit. Your hand cups my face and I turn my head to kiss your palm before you guide me to your cock. I wrap my fingers around the base and lick up your shaft from your balls to the tip, catching that drop on my tongue. I hum in appreciation, loving how you taste.

My breath tickles you as I flick my tongue over the head of your cock and trace the veins up and down your shaft with the tip of my tongue. You flex your hips, impatient for me to take you into my mouth. I finally give you what you want and close my lips over the head, sucking on it strongly for a minute and then slowly moving my lips along your length until you hit the back of my throat and my nose is nestled against your groin. I nuzzle you like this for a minute, my tongue caressing your cock in my mouth as I hold my breath for as long as I can until I’m forced to let you go and breathe. I pull back slowly and take a deep breath and do the same thing again and again. We both love the feel of your hard cock slowly sliding in and out of my mouth, but you’re impatient tonight. You wrap my hair in your fist and pull on it slightly so that I get the message and start moving my head up and down on your cock faster. You groan deep in your throat and pump your hips forward even as you pull my down on you, fucking my mouth.

I can feel the tension in your body as you get closer to the breaking point, can see how your balls draw up and tighten but I’m not done playing yet. I let you slide from my mouth and give you one last lick, disentangling my hair from your hand. You reluctantly let go, but know that playtime isn’t over so you relax back against the couch and watch me as I stand up. I turn around and wiggle my ass, shimmying my sweats and panties off and then bending at the waist to step out of them and giving you a good view of my ass and pussy. You idly play with your cock as you watch me straighten up and turn around again to face you. I take your hands in mine and hold them above your head as I kneel on the couch, my legs framing yours. I kiss you deeply again as I rub my body against you. You can feel my hard, hard nipples digging into your chest and my wet pussy slowly dripping on your lower stomach. Your cock slaps against my ass, wanting to be enveloped by the heat and wetness so close but just out of reach.

I lift my head, eyes glazed in passion and breath ragged. I let go of your hands and immediately the move to my breasts, kneading and massaging them, pinching and flicking my nipples in tandem. You bury your head between them and take turns to kiss and suck first one then the other. I lift my hips up slightly and use one hand to guide your cock into my pussy, pushing down just a little so I can take you in slowly. I’m dripping wet but your cock is so thick I have to go slow the first time, until you’re fully in my and I can feel your balls against my ass. I clench my pussy around your cock, loving how you fill me almost more than I can bear. I put my hands on your chest to help balance me, my nails digging in slightly, and I start riding you leisurely, taking my time, soft moans escaping me each time I slide down on your cock. You let me set the pace for a bit, playing with my breasts and nipples all the while. Then you take control, your hands on my hips, moving me faster as you thrust up into my pussy.

My head falls back and I dig my nails into your chest harder as you slam into me, my breasts swaying and jiggling with each stroke. You sit up and bite me on the side of my neck where it joins my shoulder and then suck on that same spot and I’m done for. My orgasm tears through me, making me scream as my pussy clamps down on your cock, strangling it, wet heat pulsing all around you. You pick up the pace, slamming into me faster and harder, your balls slapping against my ass as you try to drive deeper and deeper into me until you pull me down hard one last time and your cock explodes in me, jerking and spurting cum until it overflows and runs down the inside of my thighs.

I collapse against you, my body still shaking with aftershocks, both of us panting and covered in sweat. I flex my hands on your chest and nuzzle into your neck as your arms wrap around me and hold me tight. I lift my face up and kiss you on the cheek. I can feel your smile and I smile as well, content to stay like this a few more minutes. In the background, the TV drones on. I don’t know if the show is over, and truthfully, I don’t care.

No comments:

Post a Comment