banner1

banner1

Monday, January 11, 2016

Late for work


6:00 a.m., the alarm goes off. Ugh, how I hate having to wake up early. The bed is so comfortable and your body is so warm behind me, I don’t want to get up and face the cold, gray morning. I snuggle deeper into the covers, pressing closer to you for a moment before working up my resolve to get up. You’re still fast asleep, which is no surprise. It would take a plane crashing through the roof to wake you up this early.

I finally find my courage and get up. Dang it’s cold. My nipples harden instantly and goosebumps race over my skin. I should have worn something to bed, but you like me sleeping naked. I hurry towards the bathroom, my feet padding softly across the tiles. I step on the bathmat and turn on the hot water. Soon steam starts to fill the bathroom and I breathe a little sigh of relief. I really do hate the cold.

I step in to the shower and shampoo my hair, not thinking of anything, just going through the motions. I think my brain is still half asleep. I bend down to pick up the bottle of body wash and my loofah and suddenly feel a hand caressing my butt. Startled, I look over my shoulder and see you standing behind me, your cock already erect and straining. “Like the view?” I say, wiggling my ass as I do. “You know I do” you answer gruffly, your voice sending shivers over me in spite of the heat and steam in the shower.

“So are you joining me, or are you going to just stand there?” I ask as I stand up and soap the loofah. You step inside with me and crowd me into a corner, pressing me against the cold tile wall. I yelp at the contact of the tile against my back and the contrast of you pressing against my front, so hot. We kiss deeply, tongues entwined, exploring each other’s mouths as our hands move over our bodies made slippery by the water falling on us. You reach for the loofah and the body wash, lathering it up and then tracing over my body from my neck downward, paying special attention to my breasts, stomach and legs. Then you drop the loofah and cup my pussy with your hand, rubbing over it and slipping a finger in between my pussy lips. I gasp and dig my nails into your shoulders, trying to stay standing as my knees turn to jelly. You position me under the shower spray, enjoying how the suds flow off my body as you finger me.

“Lift your arms and grab the shower head” you instruct and I do so eagerly as you turn off the water. Rivulets run down my body, drops falling from my nipples and running down my stomach towards my pussy. You bend down and kiss me, nibbling my lips, kissing your way to my ear and blowing in it gently.  I shiver again, my breasts desperate for your attention. You don’t disappoint, knowing how much I love your mouth on them. You continue kissing down my collarbone, across the swell, down one side and underneath, your mouth moves over me until at last you take my nipple between your lips and bite down on it. I moan loudly, my breathing coming faster as you suck and lick at my nipple. I almost let go of the showerhead but you bite a little harder in warning and I keep my arms up. After taking your time with one breast you do the same with the other, leaving me out of breath, weak with wanting.

You move lower, kneeling in front of me and say “spread your legs” as you move my feet apart. My pussy is dripping, and not just from the shower. My head falls back and a long moan escapes me as your tongue connects with my pussy, licking from my center to my clit in one long stroke. Your mouth fastens on me, devouring my pussy, licking, sucking, and flicking my clit. I can’t help the moans that escape me as you continue to use your tongue on me. They sound amplified in the small space of the shower. My legs are shaking as you take my clit into your mouth and suck it, biting down with just a hint of pain. I can’t take anymore and scream my release, my legs shaking with the force of the orgasm that rolls through me. You quickly stand up to catch me just as my legs give out and hold me close, kissing me deeply. I can taste myself on your lips and tongue as we kiss. You take my hands and lower my arms, rubbing them to help restore the circulation.

I come down from the high of my orgasm and smile at you, knowing that it’s my turn. I’ll be late for work, but who cares? This is much more important. Still smiling I push against your chest and kneel in front of you. Your cock is so hard it makes my mouth water. I cradle your balls in my palm, my thumb and forefinger trying to circle the base but not quite touching.  My other hand grabs on to your hip and I lick you from base to tip, imitating how you licked my pussy. I circle my tongue around the head, lapping at the slit and then trace the veins back down to the base. One last lick up to the top and I let it slide past my lips and into my mouth. I take in just the head, sucking on it and caressing it with my tongue. You slide your fingers into my hair and pull me closer, urging me to take in more of you. I resist a little, scraping my teeth over the smooth surface of your cock head.  You growl deep in your throat, impatient with my teasing. Truthfully, so am I. I do what we both want and allow you to push your cock further in, sliding along my tongue until it hits the back of my throat. I gag a little and try to swallow around it, taking in as much of you as I can. You hold me there for a couple of breaths and then ease up to let me breathe. As soon as I can, I take you deep again, then once more.

I start moving my head up and down along your cock, my nipples brushing against your legs on each stroke. You can feel my tongue caressing your cock as you pump in and out of my mouth, my cheeks hollowed out as I suck on you strongly. I feel your balls draw up tight but I’m not ready to have it end, so I let go and lick over your cock with short strokes, giving you time to come back from the edge. Your breathing is harsh in my ears. I look up at you and see the fire in your eyes before you pick me up and pin me against the wall again, this time lifting my legs to circle your waist. I wrap my legs around you, my heels digging into your butt and my arms around your neck. You use one hand to position your cock and then ram it into my tight pussy, making us both groan in ecstasy. You bury your face in the junction of my neck and collarbone, licking and nipping the spot that drives me crazy as you pump your cock into my hot, wet pussy. My head falls back against the shower wall, my arms holding you close to me as you power into me again and again. My pussy tightens around you and I can feel every vein and bump dragging in and out of me. My breathing has become one continuous moan and with each stroke against me you grunt hard, pushing deep, your balls slapping against me. I can’t take any more and cum hard around you, my pussy pulsing and milking your cock. That sends you over the edge and your cock jerks hard as your cum jets out, filling me up.

You keep pumping, slower now, trying to prolong the moment. My legs slide down yours, not quite steady enough to keep me up by myself. You lift your head and we look each other in the eyes, smiling and then kiss softly. Yeah I’m late for work, but it was so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment