banner1

banner1

Friday, January 15, 2016

Imagination

Imagine I'm there with you as I softly run my fingers up and down your cock, circling the head and then back down to your balls. You lift up my shirt and caress my breasts, rubbing your face against them as I use the palm of my hand to stroke you.
 
You take one breast in your hand and kiss the top, along the side and then across the bottom before moving to do the same with the other one. I moan softly and wrap my fist around you, striking firmly.  You like around and over my nipple, flicking it with the tip of your tongue before closing your lips around it and sucking forcefully. I moan harder and run my fingers through your hair, pulling your mouth tighter against me at the same time I tighten my grip and stroke you faster.
 
You let go of my breasts and I slide down to my knees, taking your cock in my mouth, my lips sliding along it from tip to base.  The head of your cock bumps against the back of my throat and you feel it squeezing around you as I try to swallow around it.  I pull back, sliding you out of my mouth so I can tease you by licking around the head of your cock and flicking my tongue at the slit before tracing the veins with the tip of my tongue down to your balls. I wrap my hand around your shaft again, pumping it as I lick over your balls and take them into my mouth, rolling and playing with them.
 
I lick and nibble back p to the tip before opening my lips over you and letting you slide into the moist heat of my mouth. You slide in and out over and over in a steady rhythm as I suck on you and caress it with my tongue. I can feel the strain in your body as I hold on to your hips and my nipples brush against your thighs with each stroke.
 
You push your fingers into my hair and hold me tight against you, my lips against the base of your cock as your orgasms jets and spurts down my throat. I swallow everything you give me, sucking greedily on you to get the very last drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment